This simple raspberry cheesecake has a clean and creamy cheesecake base that is topped with a brilliant raspberry sauce and contemporary raspberries!
If you are a fan of raspberries, you are going to love this scrumptious raspberry cheesecake. It’s a variation on this creamy New York cheesecake that is topped with a fast and simple raspberry sauce after which topped with a great deal of contemporary raspberries.
Raspberry cheesecake makes a improbable summer season dessert utilizing contemporary, ripe raspberries which can be at peak season! The brilliant, candy taste of the raspberries is a superb complement to the wealthy and creamy taste of the cheesecake.
Since raspberries can be found year-round, raspberry cheesecake makes a show-stopping dessert for the vacations! Dust the raspberries with powdered sugar to resemble snow-topped berries to make a formidable Thanksgiving and Christmas dessert that is certain to please your family and friends.
- Graham crackers – Use a meals processor to make crumbs or place the crackers in a resealable bag and crush them with a rolling pin or a kitchen mallet.
- Cream cheese – Use softened full-fat cream cheese. My most popular methodology is to microwave them on 50% energy for 20 seconds at a time.
- Sour cream – Use full-fat bitter cream for the perfect taste. For a silkier, softer model change half the bitter cream with heavy cream.
- Eggs – I like to recommend room temperature eggs for straightforward mixing.
- Sugar – Use high quality, granulated sugar that shortly dissolves within the batter.
For the raspberry topping, you will solely want three elements:
- Fresh raspberries – To place on prime of the cheesecake for presentation.
- Fresh or frozen raspberries – To create a easy raspberry sauce.
- Sugar – To give the raspberry sauce a contact of sweetness.
- Lemon juice – To brighten the raspberry sauce to provide it simply the correct amount of tartness.
Step by Step Photos
- Create graham cracker crumbs by putting the crackers in a meals processor. Add the melted butter, sugar, and salt and course of once more on low velocity till it resembles moist sand.
- Double-line the springform pan with heavy-duty aluminum foil and place a backside parchment paper spherical inside. Press the crumbs into the underside and sides of the pan. Bake for 8 to 10 minutes and put aside.
- Add the softened cream cheese, eggs, sugar, bitter cream, vanilla, and salt into a big mixing bowl. Use a stand mixer fitted with a paddle attachment or a hand mixer to beat the cheesecake filling till it is clean and lump-free.
- Remove air bubbles by mixing the batter on the bottom velocity for two minutes. Bang the bowl on the counter a number of instances to push up any air bubbles and pop them.
- Pour the cheesecake filling into the crust and once more, bang the pan to take away any remaining air bubbles.
- Place the springform pan into a bigger roasting pan and fill it just a few inches with scorching water to create a water tub. This prevents the cheesecake from drying out and cracking.
- Bake the cheesecake for 75 minutes after which flip off the oven whereas leaving the cheesecake inside.
- Open the oven door barely to permit the cheesecake to slowly scale back in temperature. After one hour, take away it from the oven and take off the foil wrapping. Let it come to room temperature, then cowl flippantly and refrigerate for 4 hours to in a single day to relax.
Add the raspberry topping:
- Add the raspberries, sugar, and lemon juice to a saucepan and produce it to a boil whereas mashing the raspberries to launch extra of their juice. Strain the seeds and let the sauce cool. Add an excellent layer of raspberry sauce on prime of the cheesecake.
- Place the contemporary raspberries on prime of the cheesecake for garnish. Serve and luxuriate in!
Note: A fast and simple different to the raspberry sauce is seedless raspberry jam. Warm it up within the microwave till melted and fluid. Then skinny with 1 teaspoon of scorching water at a time till it reaches your required consistency.
Raspberry Cheesecake Tips
- Crust: Use a flat-bottomed measuring cup with straight sides to simply press down the graham cracker crumbs.
- Crack-free cheesecake: Cracks can type in cheesecakes attributable to air bubbles, over-mixing, and improper temperature. Avoid opening the oven throughout baking to maintain the temperature constant.
- Once it is completed baking, permit the cheesecake to relaxation within the oven with the door cracked for an hour to let the temperature lower slowly. This prevents the cheesecake from collapsing and cracking.
- Once the cheesecake involves room temperature, cowl it loosely to forestall any condensation from dripping onto the cheesecake.
- Chill in a single day for finest outcomes.
- Make-ahead for the vacations – Raspberry cheesecake could be made as much as 2 days upfront and saved within the fridge.
Calories: 264kcal | Carbohydrates: 42g | Protein: 3g | Fat: 10g | Saturated Fat: 5g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 1g | Monounsaturated Fat: 3g | Trans Fat: 0.1g | Cholesterol: 62mg | Sodium: 193mg | Potassium: 138mg | Fiber: 4g | Sugar: 33g | Vitamin A: 308IU | Vitamin C: 14mg | Calcium: 48mg | Iron: 1mg
I like to recommend freezing the cheesecake by itself with out the contemporary raspberries as they get watery when thawed. The plain cheesecake freezes exceptionally nicely and could be frozen for as much as 1 month. Thaw within the fridge in a single day and serve with contemporary raspberries and sauce.