Delicious peach agua fresca made with candy peaches, water, lime juice & sweetener. A refreshing peach drink fashionable in Mexico utilizing juicy seasonal peaches!
This peach agua fresca is the proper summer season drink made with blended peaches, water, lime juice, and sweetnener. Enjoy this peach drink on a scorching summer season day!
Add herbs to this peach agua fresca so as to add extra taste. I like to recommend thyme, mint, rosemary, or basil!
For extra flavors, take a look at How to Make Aguas Frescas – 7 Refreshing Flavors!
Why you’ll love this recipe
- It’s a good way to make use of up ripe peaches! Soft, juicy peaches are the most effective on this recipe.
- Make this for a summer season cookout or picnic! This could be made a day prematurely for simple entertaining.
- Refreshing, gentle, and hydrating – a tasty option to quench your thirst throughout scorching summer season days.
- A more healthy model than retailer purchased peach juice – good for teenagers.
Ingredients you’ll want
- Ripe peaches – any selection will do. I used white peaches for this recipe.
- Cold, filtered water
- Limes – recent lime juice is greatest
- Sweetener – use any sweetener you want. Sugar, honey, agave syrup, or stevia.
- Herbs – optionally available however I like to recommend thyme, mint, rosemary, or basil.
Step by step directions
Add the peaches and water to your blender and puree till it is easy. Work in batches if you’ll want to as it is best to not overfill your blender.
Straining the peach agua fresca is optionally available however extremely advisable. You’ll find yourself with a easy peach juice with out all of the pulp.
If you intend on serving this at a later time, the pulp and juice will separate. But this may be averted should you pressure it forward of time.
Taste the agua fresca and add sugar to style. If your peaches are very candy, cut back the quantity of sweetener. Muddle the herbs earlier than including to infuse their flavors extra.
Serve chilled or over ice and garnish with a slice of peach or lime.
Expert suggestions & methods
- Muddling the herbs helps infuse their taste into the peach agua fresca.
- It’s greatest to make use of a medium sieve to pressure out the peach pulp. A advantageous mesh pressure could be too advantageous and should take too lengthy to pressure out the juice.
- Freeze a portion of the peach agua fresca in ice dice trays. Add them to the pitcher earlier than serving to maintain it chilly with out diluting the flavour.
- Add recent items of peach within the drinks for an additional deal with.
- Rim the glasses with lime zest and sugar for presentation.
- Freeze a portion of the peach agua fresca in an ice dice tray and add them to the pitcher earlier than serving. It will assist maintain this drink ice chilly with out diluting the flavour.Peach Agua Fresca
Delicious peach agua fresca made with candy peaches, water, lime juice, and sweetener. A refreshing peach drink fashionable in Mexico utilizing juicy seasonal peaches!
Sweetener (select ONE, regulate in keeping with style)
✎ Recipe Notes
- Make forward a day prematurely. Keep in an hermetic container within the fridge.
- Store leftovers in an hermetic container within the fridge for as much as in the future.
- Substitute frozen peaches if recent peaches aren’t in season.
- Taste earlier than including sweetener. If your peaches are very candy, cut back the quantity.
- This recipe is featured in How to Make Aguas Frescas – 7 Refreshing Flavors
Calories: 94kcal | Carbohydrates: 24g | Protein: 1g | Fat: 1g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Sodium: 15mg | Potassium: 219mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 22g | Vitamin A: 377IU | Vitamin C: 9mg | Calcium: 16mg | Iron: 1mg