Korean banana milk is a tasty, refreshing drink that is made with simply 4 components and prepared in solely 2 minutes! All you want are bananas, sugar, water, and any milk of alternative.
Banana milk is a good way to taste your milk and it makes a implausible snack for adults and youngsters alike. If you’d choose strawberry-flavored milk, strive my recipe for Korean Strawberry Milk, one other widespread Korean drink made by Binggrae!
- Bananas – Use ripe, noticed bananas for a sweeter taste.
- Milk – Korean banana milk is historically made with dairy milk, however you may substitute it with any non-dairy milk you want. Almond, soy, and cashew milk are nice choices for vegan banana milk.
- Sugar – Add as a lot or as little as you want. Substitute with honey, agave, or maple syrup.
- Water – Water is used to skinny the consistency for a silky, easy texture. Use ice-cold water for finest outcomes.
How to Make Banana Milk
- Simple add all of the components right into a high-speed blender and mix on excessive till easy and creamy.
- Pour right into a glass and garnish with a slice of banana. It’s finest consumed instantly earlier than any separation happens. Enjoy!
Banana Milk Tips
You can discover Korean banana milk in Korean grocery shops comparable to Hmart, in different Asian grocery shops. Outside of Korea, they’re usually offered in tetra pack cartons, however in Korea, they’re generally offered in plastic bottles resembling the form of a Korean earthenware pot.
Korean Banana Milk
Korean banana milk is a well-liked drink in Korea offered by Binggrae, a well-known meals and beverage firm. This selfmade model is made with contemporary bananas, milk, sugar, and water and tastes simply as scrumptious, if not higher, than the store-bought model!
- Add all of the components to a blender and mix on excessive velocity. Garnish with a banana slice and serve instantly as separation can happen over time. Enjoy!
1 giant banana, ¾ cup ice-cold milk, ⅓ cup ice-cold water, 1 to three teaspoons sugar, ⅛ teaspoon vanilla extract
✎ Recipe Notes
Makes about 1.5 cups.
Calories: 229kcal | Carbohydrates: 48g | Protein: 7g | Fat: 2g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 0.2g | Monounsaturated Fat: 0.4g | Cholesterol: 9mg | Sodium: 74mg | Potassium: 769mg | Fiber: 4g | Sugar: 33g | Vitamin A: 434IU | Vitamin C: 12mg | Calcium: 232mg | Iron: 0.3mg