For encrypting, compressing, packaging, and backing up digital files, WinRAR is a household name. Create, open, and manage numerous types of compressed files with ease thanks to a user-friendly interface.
Short-term freebie before you have to pay to keep utilizing it. Only computers running 64-bit OSes can use the 64-bit edition. The 32-bit version of WinRAR must be replaced if you installed it on a 64-bit operating system.
No matter why you’re trying to uninstall WinRAR, you’re likely to run across issues that make the process take longer or even block it altogether. In the event that you’re unsure of How to Delete WinRAR From Your Computer Don’t be sorry for yourself. There’s nothing you can do about it. Take a look at the post below to see if any of the solutions below can help you with your WinRAR installation issues.
What Is WinRAR.exe?
It is safe to use this WinRAR.exe file. WinRAR is a common name for the WinRAR Archiver process. WinRAR Archiver was used by Alexander Roshal to construct it. It’s common to put this in C: Program Files. The WinRAR.exe file name is used by cybercriminals to spread harmful programs, including viruses.
How to Test if System Is Contaminated With Winrar.exe Error?
Viruses and malware can cause a variety of issues on different systems. There are a number of signs that your computer is infected with the WinRAR.exe virus.
- The internet connection is unstable.
- WinRAR.exe looks to be utilizing more of your CPU RAM than usual.
- The system isn’t doing as well as expected.
- Your browser has been redirected to an unknown URL.
- Ads in the form of intrusive pop-up windows
- Other forms of malware get access to the system.
If you’ve already had a malware infection, proceed to the next steps:
- To open the Task Manager, press “Control + Alt + Del” on your keyboard at the same time.
- Right-click on WinRAR.exe in the Processes tab of the Windows Explorer.
- The location of WinRAR.exe is displayed in the File Location window.
Any time WinRAR.exe cannot be found in C:Program Files, the computer is infected with WinRAR.exe virus.
Problems of Removing Winrar From Computers
- If you try to uninstall it on your PC, a notification window pops up and then it prevents you from doing so.
- When you try to remove WinRAR from your computer, the operating system says you can’t because it’s now being used by another program.
- After uninstalling WinRAR, consumers must spend a significant amount of time eradicating the other potentially hazardous programs that were installed along with it.
- The linked files and registry keys of WinRARs with the application are difficult to erase completely.
How to Delete WinRAR From Your Computer?
- Open the Task Manager by right-clicking on the Taskbar and selecting ‘Task Manager.
- First, look through the list of currently running processes, and then kill the one that corresponds to it.
- Take a look at the Taskbar, right-click the Windows symbol, and select “Properties.”
- To uninstall a program or feature, go to “Apps and Features” on the left side of the screen, click “Program and Feature,” and then “Uninstall.”
- Look for and then choose the WinRAR application from the list of applications.
- Select Remove from the menu and click Yes when the prompt “Continue with uninstalling WinRARs?” appears.
- It will begin deleting apps from your computer quickly after you click on them, so keep an eye out for that.
- Restarting the computer and closing all open applications will help.
- To open the system’s Registry Editor, type Regedit into the search box on the Taskbar and press Enter.
- All registry items should be checked after expanding all of the registry groups inside. Deleting all of the registry groups and entries linked with it is done once all registry items have been reviewed.
How to Delete WinRAR From Your Computer Using Comodo Antivirus Software?
To prevent a different version of WinRAR.exe from being installed on your computer in place of your existing copy of WinRAR.exe. Remove the file with the help of Comodo’s free and reliable anti-virus software.
- Comodo Free Antivirus, which has won numerous awards, may be downloaded for free.
- Several additional configuration frames will be available for you to work with. Make your choice to customize the settings.
- Select the Customize configuration option on the Installers, Configuration, and File Location tab.
- Restart your computer after the installation is complete.
- While Comodo Internet Security is being updated, the antivirus will be lagging behind.
- Once the update is complete, do a quick scan.
- If any dangers are found while scanning, you will be alerted.
- Winrars.exe malware and other viruses can be removed from your computer with Comodo Antivirus.
How to Delete WinRAR From Your Computer Without Hassel?
- Right-click the WinRAR (64-bit) icon in the system tray and select Exit.
- If WinRAR (64-bit) freezes and refuses to exit, you can use Task Manager to shut it off.
- The Task Manager can be opened by pressing Ctrl+Shift+Esc.
- The winners (64-bit) process has been terminated once you’ve selected it and clicked the End Task button.
Using Windows 8 as an example
- Right-click the Start button and pick Programs and Features from the context menu that appears.
- If you’d want to remove WinRAR (64-bit) from your system, click the Uninstall button.
Windows 7 is an exception
- It’s possible to launch the Programs and Features control panel by going to Start > Control Panel > Programs.
- After clicking on the icon and then Uninstalling it, it will be removed.
Using Windows 10 as an example
- Select the Start menu and then click All apps to see a list of all the installed programs.
- Right-click on the WinRAR (64-bit) link below and select “Uninstall.”
- In the window that just appears, click on the ‘Uninstall’ link and follow the onscreen instructions.
- If you authorize the removal, a popup will pop up offering to uninstall the app. If you click “Yes” in the dialog box, WinRAR (64-bit) will be removed from your computer.
FAQs – How to Delete WinRAR From Your Computer?
Is WinRAR Free Forever?
The company may give away its software after the trial time has expired. As part of the company’s strategy, it offers basic functionalities at a low price point while also offering premium features and services for high-volume users, such as businesses.
Does Anyone Pay for WinRAR?
To begin with, this was created by Jej and first shared on his blog It is necessary for businesses to purchase the software in order to keep it in use. RARLabs does this in order to make money. The contract does not apply to the normal consumer, hence they should not purchase it.
Why Does WinRAR Not Expire?
As a result, the developers of WinRar have opted to take a more hands-off approach to publicize their product. The number of features you can use is limited, and you’re reminded to acquire the software each time you open it.
As you can see, How to Delete WinRAR From Your Computers? Is not that tough situation. I don’t think it’s that difficult. Any method that works well on your PC can be used. Using the Restoration Through Repositories tool to search repositories for lost and corrupt files is highly recommended if none of the other methods have worked for you so far.
The root cause of most problems stems from system corruption. Moreover, your system will be optimized for maximum efficiency. Restore can also be downloaded to remedy this issue.