When we enter the era of revolutionary technologies, connecting your laptop to an HP Envy 4500 printer is easier than ever. Nonetheless, it appears as though translation may result in the loss of the number, colours, size, and complexity of all wire.
Even if you believe you have the connection from point A to point B, achieving the desired effects requires much more than simply plugging in and out.
In today’s digital age, printing comes in two flavours: wired and wireless. We’ll walk you through How to Connect HP Envy 4500 to Laptop, computer, or mobile device.
Let’s get started. To begin, check that you removed the HP Envy 4500 Printer correctly from the box with all of the components present for a speedy and organised assembly.
It’s all too tempting to rush through the most specific section, blinded by enthusiasm and haste, and to omit even more critical procedures.
Once you’ve assembled and configured all of the puzzle pieces, plug the two-stroke end of the power cord into a handy outlet. You can either turn on your HP Envy 4500 Printer automatically or manually by pressing the power button. That is our destination.
How to Connect HP Envy 4500 to Laptop
- The HP Envy 4500 can be linked to a network using the network’s name or SSID and the network password, also known as a passphrase or a WPA key.
- Place the HP Envy 4500 Printer inside the range of the wireless router. Locate and hit the printer’s power button.
- Then, using the network name (SSID) and password, connect the HP Envy 4500 Printer to a wireless network. To add the HP Envy 4500 Printer to the Windows laptop, open the control panel from the Start menu or right-click on the Windows button.
- Choose from a variety of printers and devices. Then, at the top of the window, click the Add a Printer button.
- Choose your HP Envy 4500 Printer from the list, and it will appear within a minute. (To add the printer to Mac, select the Apple menu and then System Preferences.)
- Select the Print & Scan option. At the bottom of the printer list, click the Add button.
- Choose a new printer from the list and connect the laptop to the wireless printer for HP Envy 4500 connectivity.
How to Connect a Printer Using a USB Wired Cable
You should also include a USB connection that connects directly to the tower or body of your PC or laptop. Depending on your system’s operating system, your computer should notify you that a new connection has been established and that a driver is necessary for installation.
If you see this notification, follow your computer’s intuitive lead and click on it. It has the potential to raise you all significantly. If you’ve decided to let your computer alone to work it out, follow these steps.
Step 1: Navigate to the Windows settings
Click the Windows icon in the bottom left corner of your screen to bring up the Start menu.
You should see a gear symbol associated with the window at the bottom of the left column.
Step 2: Access devices
In the first row of your Windows settings, locate and click the “Devices” icon.
In the left column of the Devices panel, click “Printers & Scanners.”
This new window opens a page with the first option being “Add Printer or Scanner.”
Step 3: Connect your HP Envy 4500 Printer
- After clicking “Add Printer or Scanner,” Windows should recognize your connected printer via USB cable.
- When your printer’s name displays, click and follow the computer’s installation steps.
- That is all. Your HP Envy 4500 Printer should now be connected and ready to print beautiful pages.
How to Connect a Printer via a Wireless Network
While connecting a wireless printer may appear to be more difficult, you will be surprised at how seamless the move from wired to wireless can be.
Step 1: Locate your settings.
- Once activated and configured, the printer must be connected to your home’s wireless network.
- Although the installation process varies by manufacturer, the majority of current printers include an LCD panel that displays the accessible wifi networks.
- Navigate to the Wireless LAN Settings page by clicking around on this screen.
Step 2: Establish a connection to your wireless network.
- After logging into your LAN settings, you’ll need to determine your home network service identity – more commonly referred to as your SSID.
- You can locate your SSID by hovering your cursor over the wifi icon in the taskbar’s bottom right corner.
- Your router’s SSID can be found on the bottom or side.
Step 3: Complete connectivity
- You are now ready to enter your network password for the SSID you have chosen.
- Once entered, your HP Envy 4500 Printer is prepared for all printing operations.
Step 4: Locate the settings of your printer.
- To open the Windows Start menu, click the Windows icon in the lower-left corner of your desktop.
- Locate the configuration(Settings) window’s icon and click on the “Devices” icon.
Step 5: Connect your printer to your computer
- On your “Devices” screen, look for the “Add a Printer or Scanner” option.
- After clicking, the name of your printer – often the manufacturer’s name and model number – should appear as available.
- Select “Add device,” and your computer will complete the wireless setup process.
- Take your time printing! Take your time printing!
How to Connect Your Handheld Devices With a Printer
It appears as though we are always connected to and reliant on our preferred mobile devices to perform hundreds of daily tasks.
People may now print with the touch of a finger thanks to new technology that is continually improving.
Do you require a speedy conversion of your 6-inch screen to letters and graphics on an 812 x 11-inch sheet of paper? We’re here to show you how.
How to Connect Hp Envy 4500 to IPhone or IPad
AirPrint-enabled printers, designed particularly for Apple products, provide the solution to your wireless printing needs.
AirPrint enables you to print high-quality images and documents directly from any of your Apple products without the need to download or install printer drivers.
Hundreds of wireless printers equipped with AirPrint have already been manufactured. Consult Apple Support to determine your HP Envy 4500 Printer’s compatibility.
Step 1: Establish a connection to your WLAN
- Within your Apple settings, select “wifi” to display all accessible networks.
- Ascertain that your iPhone/iPad and printer are both linked to the same wifi network to ensure smooth processing (This is especially important in office settings where multiple networks may be hooked up)
Step 2: Find your HP Envy 4500 Printer
- On your Apple device, launch the app from which you wish to print.
- Once you’ve located the appropriate document, tap the app’s share icon.
- Select your printer from the list of shared options by tapping the ‘Print’ icon.
Step 3: Fulfill the job
- Your system will display a print preview page, prompting you to personalise your print job and choose the quantity of copies you desire to print.
- Once the information is complete, tap “Print” to complete the task.
How to Connect Hp Envy 4500 to Mac
- Prior to initiating the wifi connection, obtain the network’s name and password.
- Verify that the router activates the computer when it is connected to the Internet.
- Ascertain that the printer and HP Envy 4500 are connected over the same network.
- Open the website on your computer’s browser.
- On the site page, click the Driver Download option.
- Allow time for the system to download.
- To install the driver, follow the on-screen instructions.
- When prompted by the computer, enter the network name and password.
- From the Print Using option, select the printer’s name.
- Return to the HP installer screen to complete the remaining steps of the installation.
Troubleshooting Solutions to Common Printer Connection Problems
What Should I Do If I Can’t Find My Printer on My Computer?
This is frequently the case with older printer models that are incompatible with your computer’s current operating system.
If your Windows computer does not identify your printer, navigate to the “Devices” tab in the Windows settings. To conduct another search of your computer, select “Add Printers & Scanners.”
If it does not appear, an option should appear beneath the “Refresh” button that states, “The printer I am looking for is not visible.” The integrated Windows Troubleshooting Guide will take over and look for available associated printers.
Once located, Windows downloads the necessary driver to complete the installation.
If your problem solver is unable to connect your printer at this time, visit the manufacturer’s website to see why the connection is incorrect.
I can’t install the printer software on my computer, what do I do?
Technology can be highly finicky, even more so when it is spanking new and you are hoping for the best. If your computer does not prompt you to install the printer software when you connect a new printer, this is a simple fix.
Occasionally, all that is required is a brief direct connection. Your printer, whether wireless or wired, should come with a USB cord.
Connect the wire to both your printer and your computer’s USB port. Direct connection should automatically detect the printer and launch the installation programme on your PC.
If your computer is not yet responding, ensure that automatic device installation is enabled. Follow these steps to confirm or adjust your preferences.
Step 1: Access your control panel.
Simply type “control panel” into your Cortana search system to locate your control panel on the right side of your Windows start menu.
Step 2: Locate device installation settings.
In your control panel window, type “change device installation settings” in the search field. A printer icon will appear next to it, allowing you to edit your installation settings.
Step 3: Update your settings.
If you click on “change device installation settings,” a new window will appear asking if you want Windows to download driver software and realistic icons for your devices. Click “Yes,” save the changes, and you’re done!
FAQs ― How to Connect HP Envy 4500 to Laptop
How do I find my HP Envy 4500 IP address?
1) Navigate to Control Panel > Hardware and Sound > Printers and Displays.
2) Right-click the printer and select Properties.
3) A little window with numerous tabs will emerge.
4) If just three tabs display, look for your IP address in the Web Services tab.
How do I connect my HP Envy 4502 to my laptop?
You must connect the USB cord to your HP Envy 4502 printer in order to do wireless installation through USB. Complete the HP Envy 4502 printer wireless network configuration by following the on-screen instructions.
Does HP ENVY 4500 printer work with Windows 10?
The HP ENVY 4500 e-All-In-One Printer software and drivers are included with the HP ENVY 4500 e-All-in-One Printer series.
Is HP 4500 a wireless printer?
Instructions for configuring the 4500 Wireless Printer and USB HP Officejet Pro… The HP OfficeJet 4500 is compatible with both USB and WiFi connections.