Are you tired of bland and boring protein shakes after a workout? Then it’s time to switch things up with this high protein pudding recipe that’s both delicious and nutritious! This dessert is perfect for gym-goers looking to satisfy their sweet tooth without sabotaging their fitness goals.
Tips to Make the Best High Protein Dessert:
- Use high-quality protein powder that is low in sugar and carbs.
- Add more or less almond milk to adjust the thickness of the pudding.
- Experiment with different flavors and toppings to keep things interesting.
More high protein recipes:
- Protein pancakes
- Chocolate protein smoothie
- Greek yogurt parfait
- Turkey meatballs
- Protein bars
Protein Pudding Recipe – High Protein Dessert!
- 1 scoop vanilla protein powder
- 1/4 cup chia seeds
- 1 cup unsweetened almond milk
- 1/4 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/4 tsp cinnamon
- 1 tbsp honey (optional)
- Fresh berries or nuts for toppings
- In a small bowl, mix together the chia seeds and almond milk. Let it sit for at least 10 minutes, stirring occasionally until the mixture thickens and the seeds absorb the liquid.
- In a separate bowl, mix together the protein powder, vanilla extract, cinnamon, and honey (if using).
- Add the chia seed mixture to the protein powder mixture and stir until well combined.
- Pour the mixture into a serving dish and let it chill in the fridge for at least an hour, or until it’s set.
- Serve with fresh berries or nuts for toppings.
Nutrition Per Serving
This protein pudding recipe is not only delicious but also packed with protein, making it a great dessert option for those looking to increase their protein intake. One serving of this recipe (1/2 cup) contains approximately 150 calories, 17 grams of protein, 16 grams of carbs, and 3 grams of fat. It’s also a good source of calcium, providing around 15% of the daily recommended intake.
Can I use a different type of protein powder in this recipe?
Yes, you can use any type of protein powder you prefer. Keep in mind that the flavor and texture may vary depending on the type of protein powder used.
Can I make this recipe without using a microwave?
Yes, you can heat the ingredients on the stove over medium heat until it reaches a pudding-like consistency.
How long will this pudding last in the fridge?
This pudding will last for up to 3-4 days in an airtight container in the fridge.
This protein pudding recipe is a delicious and nutritious way to satisfy your sweet tooth while also increasing your protein intake. It’s easy to make and can be customized with different flavors and toppings to suit your preferences. Give it a try and enjoy a guilt-free dessert option!